Integral Bonnet Needle Valve Stright Type - MM
Manufactured with the superior quality of raw materials, our range of Integral bonnet needle valve straight type MM is offered in standard sizes. Fabricated by us in precise dimension, MM needle valves are used in flow metering applications. These valves are resistant to corrosion and find their application in chemical industry, power generation, fertilizers etc. We deliver the consignment at the desired destination within stipulated time frame.
|Technical Specification |
- INTEGRAL BONNET DESIGN.
- WORKING PRESSURE : 6000 Psi (413 Bar)
- STEM PACKING : PTFE, GRAFOIL.
- PANEL MOUNTING ON REQUEST.
- END CONNECTION : BSPP, BSPT, SAE, NPT.
- MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION : SS316, SS304, CS, HASTELLOY, MONEL
- TEMPERATURE RATING : PTFE 450° F (232° C) GRAFOIL 700° F (371° C )
- SPINDLE : GROUND AND THREAD ROLLED.
- DUST CAP PROTEDTS STEM THREADS FROM EXTERNAL CONTAMINATION.
- LEAK TIGHT SEAL WITH LOW OPERATING TORQUE.