2 Valve Manifold-T Type
Presenting a wide range of 2 valve manifold T type in stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel, haste alloy, monel, inconel and many more. Made as per the international quality standards, these t type 2 valve manifold are available in different sizes, shapes, finishes and dimensions. Our t type 2 valve manifold are used to control, measure and calibrate the pressure of gases and liquids. Available at the most competitive prices, these t type 2 valve manifold can be customized as per the need of the clients.
|Technical Specification |
- Valve Manifolds are designed for DIRECT MOUNTING. Connecting from process side flange connection on suitable for process. Instrument side flange connection on suitable for dp transmitter. Connecting system impulse lines and transmitters, having simple two valves configuration which allows for easy block or isolate, bleed or vent valve calibration of a static pressure transmitter or gauge. Bleed or Vent connection with s.s. plug will be provided on request.
- Screwed bonnet design. Ground and thread rolled spindle, packing below thread.
- Non-rotating tip shut-off type spindle tip. ? Dust cap protects stem threads from external contamination. Size : 1/4" & 1/2".
- End Connection : npt, bspt & bsp. Working Pressure : 6000 psi (413 bar).
- Temperature rating : Ptfe 450° f(232Qc) Grafoil 700° f (371Q c).
- Material of Construction : SS316, SS304, CS, Hastelloy, Monel etc.
- Packing : Ptfe, Grafoil. Orifice : 04.7.