Screwed Bonnet Needle Valve (Bar Stock)
We offer precision engineered screwed bonnet needle valve (bar stock), manufactured with various material grades like SS-316, SS-304, carbon steel, hastealloy, monel, inconel etc. All the valves offered by us are 100% inspected and tested for their working pressure. Made in compliance with the international quality standards, these needle valves are custom designed as per the specifications of the clients.
|Technical Specification |
- SCREWED BONNET DESIGN.
- BONNET : BACK SEATED BLOW OUT PROOF.
- SPINDLE : GROUND AND THREAD ROLLED. PACKING BELOW THREAD.
- SPINDLE TIP : NON-ROTATING TIP SHUT
- OFF TYPE & SOFT SEATED.
- DUST CAP : DUST CAP PROTECTS STEM THREADS FROM EXTERNAL CONTAMINATION.
- END CONNECTION : NPT, BSPT, BSPP & SOCKET WELD.
- WORKING PRESSURE : 6000 Psi (413 Bar)
- TEMPERATURE RATING : PTFE 450° F(232°C) GRAFOIL 700° F (371° C)
- MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION : SS 316L, SS 316, SS 304, CS, HASTELLOY, MONEL.
- OPTIONAL SOUR GAS SERVICE VALVES ARE AVAILABLE CONFIRMING TO NACE MR-01-75
- STEM PACKING : PTFE, GRAFOIL.
- ALL VALVES ARE 100% FACTORY TESTED.