Screwed Bonnet Needle Valve (Bar Stock) - MM
Our range of screwed bonnet needle valve (bar stock) MF are made in compliance with various international quality standards. Made with finest grade of materials like stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel and more, these valves find their application in chemical industry, oil industry, fertilizers, power generation, fertilizers etc. We offer these valves in various dimensions and are highly durable & reliable in nature. We deliver the consignment at the desired destination within stipulated time frame.
|Technical Specification |
- SCREWED BONNET DESIGN.
- BONNET : BACK SEATED BLOW OUT PROOF.
- SPINDLE : GROUND AND THREAD ROLLED. PACKING BELOW THREAD.
- SPINDLE TIP : NON-ROTATING TIP SHUT
- OFF TYPE & SOFT SEATED.
- DUST CAP : DUST CAP PROTECTS STEM THREADS FROM EXTERNAL CONTAMINATION.
- END CONNECTION : NPT, BSPT, BSPP & SOCKET WELD.
- WORKING PRESSURE : 6000 Psi (413 Bar)
- TEMPERATURE RATING : PTFE 450° F(232°C) GRAFOIL 700° F (371° C)
- MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION : SS 316L, SS 316, SS 304, CS, HASTELLOY, MONEL.
- OPTIONAL SOUR GAS SERVICE VALVES ARE AVAILABLE CONFIRMING TO NACE MR-01-75
- STEM PACKING : PTFE, GRAFOIL.
- ALL VALVES ARE 100% FACTORY TESTED.