Screwed Bonnet Needle Valve (Bar Stock) - MF
We manufacture screwed bonnet needle valve (bar stock) MF using finest grade of raw materials and as per the international quality standards like ASTM, BIS, BS. Bar stock male female needle valves are compact in size and are available in various sizes, dimensions and finishes. These needle valves are offered at the most competitive prices and can be designed & developed as per the client's specifications.
|Technical Specification |
- SCREWED BONNET DESIGN.
- BONNET : BACK SEATED BLOW OUT PROOF.
- SPINDLE : GROUND AND THREAD ROLLED. PACKING BELOW THREAD.
- SPINDLE TIP : NON-ROTATING TIP SHUT
- OFF TYPE & SOFT SEATED.
- DUST CAP : DUST CAP PROTECTS STEM THREADS FROM EXTERNAL CONTAMINATION.
- END CONNECTION : NPT, BSPT, BSPP & SOCKET WELD.
- WORKING PRESSURE : 6000 Psi (413 Bar)
- TEMPERATURE RATING : PTFE 450° F(232°C) GRAFOIL 700° F (371° C)
- MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION : SS 316L, SS 316, SS 304, CS, HASTELLOY, MONEL.
- OPTIONAL SOUR GAS SERVICE VALVES ARE AVAILABLE CONFIRMING TO NACE MR-01-75
- STEM PACKING : PTFE, GRAFOIL.
- ALL VALVES ARE 100% FACTORY TESTED.