Integral Bonnet Needle Valve Stright Type - MF (Forging)
We manufacture an extensive variety of straight type MF (Forging) integral bonnet needle valves by using various materials like steel, carbon steel and many more. Made in compliance with the international quality standards like ASTM, DIN, BS etc., these straight needle valves are precision engineered and compact in size. Available at the most competitive prices, these valve angles can be customized as per the requirement of the clients.
|Technical Specification |
- INTEGRAL BONNET DESIGN.
- WORKING PRESSURE : 6000 Psi (413 Bar)
- STEM PACKING : PTFE, GRAFOIL.
- PANEL MOUNTING ON REQUEST.
- END CONNECTION : BSPP, BSPT, SAE, NPT.
- MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION : SS316, SS304, CS, HASTELLOY, MONEL
- TEMPERATURE RATING : PTFE 450° F (232° C) GRAFOIL 700° F (371° C )
- SPINDLE : GROUND AND THREAD ROLLED.
- DUST CAP PROTEDTS STEM THREADS FROM EXTERNAL CONTAMINATION.
- LEAK TIGHT SEAL WITH LOW OPERATING TORQUE.