Integral Bonnet Needle Valve Stright Type - FF
Our straight type FF integral bonnet needle valve are available in various materials like alloy steel, stainless steel, carbon steel and many more. These valves are designed in typical structure, comprising of a small orifice and a threaded, needle-like plunger. Confirming to various international standards like DIN, BS, ANSI etc., our straight type needle valves can be custom designed as per the need of the client.
|Technical Specification |
- INTEGRAL BONNET DESIGN.
- WORKING PRESSURE : 6000 Psi (413 Bar)
- STEM PACKING : PTFE, GRAFOIL.
- PANEL MOUNTING ON REQUEST.
- END CONNECTION : BSPP, BSPT, SAE, NPT.
- MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION : SS316, SS304, CS, HASTELLOY, MONEL
- TEMPERATURE RATING : PTFE 450° F (232° C) GRAFOIL 700° F (371° C )
- SPINDLE : GROUND AND THREAD ROLLED.
- DUST CAP PROTEDTS STEM THREADS FROM EXTERNAL CONTAMINATION.
- LEAK TIGHT SEAL WITH LOW OPERATING TORQUE.