Integral Bonnet Needle Valve Stright Type - FF (Forging)
Our straight type forged FF integral bonnet needle valve are offered in various sizes and dimensions. Made with the materials like stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel and many more, our precision engineered product confirms to the international quality standards. We offer forged needle valves in both globe as well as angle configurations, with NPT and dual ferule tube connections. We are capable enough to fulfill the bulk order at short notice.
|Technical Specification |
- INTEGRAL BONNET DESIGN.
- WORKING PRESSURE : 6000 Psi (413 Bar)
- STEM PACKING : PTFE, GRAFOIL.
- PANEL MOUNTING ON REQUEST.
- END CONNECTION : BSPP, BSPT, SAE, NPT.
- MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION : SS316, SS304, CS, HASTELLOY, MONEL
- TEMPERATURE RATING : PTFE 450° F (232° C) GRAFOIL 700° F (371° C )
- SPINDLE : GROUND AND THREAD ROLLED.
- DUST CAP PROTEDTS STEM THREADS FROM EXTERNAL CONTAMINATION.
- LEAK TIGHT SEAL WITH LOW OPERATING TORQUE.