Integral Bonnet Needle Valve Angle Type - MF
Our range of MF type integral bonnet needle valve angle is manufactured by using stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel etc., and in compliance with the international quality standards like BIS, BS and more. These male, female needle valve threads are used to control the flow in gages. Available in different dimensions, sizes, and finishes, these male, female needle valves are offered at teh most competitive prices.
|Technical Specification |
- INTEGRAL BONNET DESIGN.
- WORKING PRESSURE : 6000 Psi (413 Bar)
- STEM PACKING : PTFE, GRAFOIL.
- PANEL MOUNTING ON REQUEST.
- END CONNECTION : BSPP, BSPT, SAE, NPT.
- MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION : SS316, SS304, CS, HASTELLOY, MONEL
- TEMPERATURE RATING : PTFE 450° F (232° C) GRAFOIL 700° F (371° C )
- SPINDLE : GROUND AND THREAD ROLLED.
- DUST CAP PROTEDTS STEM THREADS FROM EXTERNAL CONTAMINATION.
- LEAK TIGHT SEAL WITH LOW OPERATING TORQUE.