3 Valve Manifold-T Type
Our variety of 3 valve manifold t type is manufactured by using premium quality of raw materials. Easy to install, these manifold valves are highly durable, reliable and corrosion resistant. Fabricated in different dimensions, sizes and finishes, these t type 3 manifold valve are hydro-tested to check their compliance at the required working pressure. Available at the leading industry prices, these products are custom designed in terms of size, material, finish etc.
|Technical Specification |
- 3 VALVE MANIFOLDS are designed for DIRECT MOUNTING. Connecting from process side 1/2" npt(F) & Instrument sldQ flange connection on suitable for dp transmitter. Connecting system impulse lines and transmitters, having simple three valves configuration which allows for easy two block or Isolate, one equaliser valve calibration of a static pressure transmitter or gauge. Dleed or Vent connection with s.s. plug will be provided on request.
- Screwed bonnet design. Ground and thread rolled spindle, packing below thread.
- Non-rotating tip shut-off type spindle tip.
- Dust cap protects stem threads from external contamination. Size: 1/4" & 1/2".
- End Connection : npt, bspt & bsp. Working Pressure : 6000 psi (413 bar).
- Temperature rating : Ptfe 450° f(232°c) Grafoil 700° f (371 ° c).
- Material of Construction : SS316, SS304, CS, Hastelloy. Monel etc.
- Packing: Ptfe, Grafoil. Orifice: 04.7.