3 Valve Manifold-S Type
We manufacture and supply an array of 3 valve manifold S type by using different material grades like stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel, monel, inconel etc. Designed for differential pressure applications, we offer s type 3 valve manifold in standard sizes. These manifold valves are available in different dimensions and are manufactured in compliance with the international quality standards. Customization of the products is done as per the specifications of the clients.
|Technical Specification |
- 3 VALVE MANIFOLDS are designed for REMOTE OR SEPARATE MOUNTING. Connecting from process side 1/2"npt(F) & Instrument side 1/2"npt(F). Connecting system impulse lines and transmitters, having simple three valves configuration which allows for easy block or isolate, one Equaliser valve calibration of a static pressure transmitter or gauge. Bleed or vent connection with s.s. plug will be provided on request.
- Screwed bonnet design. Ground and thread rolled spindle, packing below thread.
- Non-rotating tip shut-off type spindle tip.
- Dust cap protects stem threads from external contamination. Size : 1/4" & 1/2".
- End Connection: npt, bspt & bsp. Working Pressure: 6000 psl (413 bar).
- Temperature rating : Ptfe 450° f(232Qc) Grafoil 700° f (371Q c).
- Material of Construction : SS316, SS304, CS, Hastelloy, Monel etc.
- Packing : Ptfe, Grafoil. Orifice : 04.7.