3 Valve Manifold-H Type
Our range of 3 Valve Manifold H Type is manufactured in compliance with the international quality standards like BIS, BS and more. These precision engineered manifold valves are made by using SS-316, SS-304, carbon steel, haste alloy, monel, inconel etc. Designed for connecting differential pressure transmitters or flow records to impulse line tubing, these valves find their application in various industries like chemical, petro-chemical, oil and many more. We fulfill bulk orders within specified time period and bulk orders on short notice are welcomed by us.
|Technical Specification |
- 3 Valve Manifolds are designed for DIRECT MOUNTING. Connecting from process side flange connection on suitable for process. Instrument side flange connection on suitable for dp transmitter. Connecting system impulse lines and transmitters, having simple three valves configuration which allows for easy two block or isolate. one equaliser valve calibration of a static pressure transmitter or gauge.
- Screwed bonnet design. Ground and thread rolled spindle, packing below thread.
- Non-rotating tip shut-off type spindle tip. ? Dust cap protects stem threads from external contamination. Size : 1/4" & 1/2".
- End Connection : npt, bspt & bsp. Working Pressure : 6000 psi (413 bar).
- Temperature rating : Ptfe 450° f(232°c) Grafoil 700° f (371 ° c).
- Material of Construction : SS316, SS304, CS, Hastelloy, Monel etc.
- Packing : Ptfe, Grafoil. Orifice : 04.7.