2 Valve Manifold-S Type
Our range of precision engineered 2 valve manifold (straight type) is manufactured by using stainless steel, carbon steel materials or any other alloy, as per the requirement of the clients. Our straight type 2 valve manifold are durable, reliable and corrosion resistant. These manifold valves are widely applied in refineries, petro-chemical plants, power plants, liquid petroleum gas processing plant and more. We deliver the consignment at the desired destination within stipulated time frame.
|Technical Specification |
- 2 Valve Manifolds are designed for REMOTE OR SEPARATE mounting. Connecting from process side flange connection on sultablQ for process. Instrument side flange connection on suitable for dp transmitter. Connecting system impulse lines and transmitters, having simple two valves configuration which allows for easy block or Isolate. bleed or vent valve calibration of a static pressure transmitter or gauge. Dleed or Vent connection with s.s. plug will be provided on request.
- Screwed bonnet design. Ground and thread rolled spindle, packing below thread.
- Non-rotating tip shut-off type spindle tip.
- Dust cap protects stem threads from external contamination. Size: 1/4" & 1/2".
- End Connection : npt, bspt & bsp. Working Pressure : 6000 psi (413 bar).
- Temperature rating : Ptfe 450° f(232°c) Grafoil 700° f (371 ° c).
- Material of Construction : SS316, SS304, CS, Hastelloy. Monel etc.
- Packing: Ptfe, Grafoil. Orifice: 04.7.