2 Valve Manifold-H Type
We manufacture 2 valve manifold (H type) with premium quality of raw materials and as per the internationally specified standards like BIS, ASTM etc. Designed for static pressure, liquid level applications and remote or separate mounting, 2 valve manifolds are available with NPT, BSPT, socket weld end connections. We offer 2 valve manifold in standard sizes and can be custom designed as per the specifications of the bulk buyers.
|Technical Specification |
- 2 Valve Manifolds are designed for direct mounting. Connecting from process side flange connection on suitable for process. Instrument side flange connection on suitable for dp transmitter. Connecting system impulse lines and transmitters, having simple two valves configuration which allows for easy block or isolate. bleed or vent valve calibration of a static pressure transmitter or gauge. Bleed or Vent connection with s.s. plug will be provided on request.
- Screwed bonnet design. Ground and thread rolled spindle, packing below thread.
- Non-rotating tip shut-off type spindle tip.
- Dust cap protects stem threads from external contamination. Size: 1/4" & 1/2". ? End Connection : npt, bspt & bsp. Working Pressure : 6000 psi (413 bar).
- Temperature rating : Ptfe 450° f(232°c) Grafoil 700° f (371 ° c).
- Material of Construction : SS316, SS304, CS, Hastelloy. Monel etc.
- Packing : Ptfe, Grafoil. Orifice : 04.7.